Subject: [Leica] IMG: Printing Workshop
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 22:02:07 -0700

I am sure the difference is a lot more apparent in the prints. The 2nd one
seems to have more details in the highlight and definitely looks better. The
first seems like the shadow is open up more but I am not sure the web sized
pic shows it to be better per se.

I am sure there are boatloads of other tweaks that you have done. Would be
interesting to see them printed large side by side.

Thanks for showing.