Subject: [Leica] advice wanted for carry camera
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 19:26:45 -0400

I don't understand either.  My Leica's are my carry cameras.  They go
everywhere with me.  Surely the superior quality with Leica cameras and
lenses is worth the substantial weight increase over tiny point and shoots.
 I eventually regret every photo that I have made with a non-Leica camera.
 When you examine the photos at 100%  or print them really large, Leica
quality is always evident. That's the bottom line for me and I go to the Y
and lift weights to be able to continue to carry my Leicas up and down
mountains.  (And they are not that heavy, anyway!!)

Tina