Subject: [Leica] advice wanted for carry camera
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 22:23:15 -0400

> I don't understand either.  My Leica's are my carry cameras.  They go
> everywhere with me.  Surely the superior quality with Leica cameras and
> lenses is worth the substantial weight increase over tiny point and shoots.
>  I eventually regret every photo that I have made with a non-Leica camera.
>  When you examine the photos at 100%  or print them really large, Leica
> quality is always evident. That's the bottom line for me and I go to the Y
> and lift weights to be able to continue to carry my Leicas up and down
> mountains.  (And they are not that heavy, anyway!!)
>
> Tina

Me too when you're going "click" with a half assed camera you're not really
getting the shot.
Why not really get it for all the trouble? Really get the shot?
Very frustrating being been stuck with low rez results; or other wise
results that you really can't do much with except post a little jpeg to the
internet.

[Rabs]
Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from passaro.vince at gmail.com (Vince Passaro) ([Leica] advice wanted for carry camera)