Subject: [Leica] 3.5 cm. Elmar
From: passaro.vince at gmail.com (Vince Passaro)
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 19:04:13 -0400

Mark --
which woman at the bottom edge? there are two: one is talking on her mobile
and the other looks as if she's about to puke... i'm guessing you mean the
phone though, to juxtapose the modernity of the scene with the retro
qualities of the photograph?  or you're trying to show that doing street
photography in new york is no way to pick up chicks?

I love all the new shots you've put up. That one is compositionally perfect
btw. I do resent that little thing-y they put on the flag to keep it from
wrapping itself round the pole. It bothers me there, where flag and ikon
meet.

Vince