Subject: [Leica] OT: Deleting gallery pictures
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 00:59:31 -0500

While you are logged on, click on the entry image to get into the album.
Then, on the photo you wish to delete, click on the white edit bar, and move
down to delete. This will bring up a list of all of your images, and you can
select the one to be deleted, and then complete the action at the bottom of
the field.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA