Subject: [Leica] OT: Custom tripod collar?
From: digiratidoc at gmail.com (James Laird)
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 11:48:01 -0500
References: <29267259.1270703186560.JavaMail.root@wamui-cynical.atl.sa.earthlink.net> <i2hdaaeb97e1004080608w31933972w567dfd04b9733a45@mail.gmail.com> <i2pdaaeb97e1004080610wd7dbcac7o23a34ec8017390b5@mail.gmail.com> <u2rdaaeb97e1004080803h8661f31bh86401da3ca9c5b4b@mail.gmail.com> <q2xdaaeb97e1004080804g9cbd732agc681bd3f66c1a0a5@mail.gmail.com> <v2xdaaeb97e1004080909k7a33603dy744a6a8fa83c24d4@mail.gmail.com>

Would this work to mount on the stock and mount the camera?

<http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/307472-REG/Manfrotto_208HEX_208HEX_Head_Mounting_Plate.html#accessories>

Jim