Subject: [Leica] OT: Custom tripod collar?
From: digiratidoc at gmail.com (James Laird)
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 08:10:39 -0500

I really should not do this before I've had my coffee!

Doug,

Absolutely!

I guess I could fashion a plate (or have one made) similar to the base
plate of the Telyt but longer towards the camera end.  Then drill or
fashion a mounting hole near the rear of the plate for mounting a tilt
tripod head and mount the camera on that. Would work, probably. Maybe
DAG or RRS might HAVE such a plate or could make one. The lens is
supposed to arrive today from KEH. I'll check it out on the GH1 and
see.

Jim