Subject: [Leica] Shiny Screen iMac Calibration Question
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard Taylor)
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 19:57:20 -0400

Mark - I just looked at a couple of dozen images from 2008.  On many, but
not all, I found I wanted to increase exposure by 1/2 to 1 stop.  That's
alot and I don't know if it's because this screen has greater dynamic range
than the one on my old PowerPC iMac, if the old screen was simply worn out,
or some combination of the two.

In any case, it will be how others see my pictures that will tell the tale.

Regards,

Dick