Subject: [Leica] OT: Custom tripod collar?
From: digiratidoc at gmail.com (James Laird)
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 18:52:24 -0500

Wow, that's a great idea (the srb-griturn tripod mount), but I don't
think there's enough room on the barrel of the Nikor 200 f4 to mount
the thing <http://www.kenrockwell.com/nikon/200f4ai.htm>. Maybe I
could just mount the GH1 on the stock? I don't think the weight of the
lens would be a problem at just 530 grams. Wouldn't allow for camera
rotation though.

Jim

On Wed, Apr 7, 2010 at 6:10 PM, wildlightphoto at earthlink.net