Subject: [Leica] Wyoming Travel Diary
From: hlritter at bex.net (Howard Ritter)
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2010 22:38:26 -0400

Absolutely wonderful, Kyle, pictures and words alike.

We went to Wyoming for the first time last year. Flew into Jackson, stayed a
week, strayed only as far as Yellowstone, drove straight back out to the
east at the end. Barely whetted my appetite for the place. How does Trillian
keep her sanity in Philly? (Or maybe that's her secret?she doesn't?)

This year we're going back, but driving out hauling a travel trailer and
taking our leisure going back to Ohio. You've given me a few destinations
for sure.

?howard