Subject: [Leica] Gallery Show
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2010 14:20:49 -0700 (PDT)

I WISH I could afford a hassy digital!!!
Scanned film... But 400mb files aren't too shabby.

Bob Adler
http://www.rgaphoto.com

On Apr 5, 2010, at 1:31 PM, Mark Rabiner <mark at rabinergroup.com> wrote:

Hi Mark,

Thanks. I'm really having a blast printing and framing and it's incredibly
sastisfying to see an actual print rather than just a screen. It seems there
is a much larger color range and detail in the print that always impresses
me.

The majority of the Canon (35mm) prints are 14x21 or 12x18. The Hasselblad
images are 16.5x16.5.
I have three large prints: 1 is 30x30 printed on canvas and gallery
wrapped, another is a Lightjet print that is 40x40. Both of these are from
the
Hassy. The largest is a 40x50 inkjet print from a 4x5 transparency.
I've standardized on Ilford Gold Fibre Silk paper with Epson K3Ultrachrome
inks.

Let me know when you're coming out and we'll start up the barbeque :-)
Best,
Bob
 Bob Adler
Palo Alto, CA
http://www.rgaphoto.com

It makes you realize what you are doing.
I don't think we really know if its just screen.
Probably makes you realize the great value of working with the Hasselblad
digital.

[Rabs]
Mark William Rabiner