Subject: [Leica] Gallery Show
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2010 12:33:33 -0700 (PDT)

Hi?Mark,

Thanks. I'm really having a blast printing and framing and it's incredibly
sastisfying to see an actual print rather than just a screen. It seems there
is a much larger color range and detail in the print that always impresses
me.

The majority of the Canon (35mm) prints are 14x21 or 12x18. The?Hasselblad
images are 16.5x16.5.
I have three large prints: 1 is?30x30 printed on canvas and gallery
wrapped,?another is a?Lightjet print that is 40x40. Both of these are from
the Hassy. The largest is a 40x50?inkjet print from a 4x5 transparency.
I've standardized on Ilford Gold?Fibre Silk paper with Epson K3Ultrachrome
inks.

Let me know when you're coming out and we'll?start up the barbeque :-)
Best,
Bob
?Bob Adler
Palo Alto, CA