Subject: [Leica] CLA in the UK?
From: johnbeeching at gmail.com (John Beeching)
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2010 09:07:02 +0100

Dear All,

During the ten years that I have had my M6 I have used it extensively all
over the world and last year dropped it onto some very hard stone.  While it
still appears to work fine I am wondering whether it would appreciate some
tender loving care; in other words, to get it checked out and be CLAed.  Do
you think this is a sensible thing to do and, if so, should I send it to
Leica or R G Lewis in London?  Advice and experiences most appreciated.  The
time-scale is also a consideration as I am in the middle of an extensive
project and will probably have to get my Pentax LX out of mothballs; I now
find SLRs intrusively noisy!

Yours,

John

--