Subject: [Leica] German angst
From: passaro.vince at gmail.com (Vince Passaro)
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2010 02:25:11 -0400

I can't believe we've been getting away with this thread for more than 13
hours. Spencer scolded us before but the thing is Spence, its
"inappropriate"-ness is part of why it's appealing.  You know how it has
Organ Donor on yr license? Some of us have that, and some of us also have
Permanently Innapropriate. (Often appears as *PermInn*).

So you like that Werner Herzog?  Man he's good.