Subject: [Leica] IMG: Friday Flower and a note about deer.
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2010 22:24:14 -0400

> lrzeitlin at gmail.com writes in part:
>

>> I can think of only two solutions. Import wolves and black bears. There
>> used
>> to be plenty of those a couple of hundred years ago. The big park across
>> the
>> river is named Bear Mountain State Park. Or we can eat more venison - much
>> more.
>
> Good luck getting them from this part of Canada again. We captured and
> shipped
> about a dozen wolves from  Alberta pack's to Idaho, Montana and
> Yellowstone in
> the mid-1990's and idiots there shot most of them in the next couple years.
>
> Greg Lorenzo
> Calgary, Canada

 I met one on the sidewalk on Broadway and 79th a few week ago.
He was on a dog leash a lady was walking him.
"That's a skinny German Sheppard" I said to the lady as I walked by.
"that's cause he's a wolf " the lady said as it came up to me and sniffed my
crotch. I was seldom so flattered by an interaction.
I had no Purina Wolf bones in my pocket. But he was still glad to see me.
But I think it was half German Sheppard.

[Rabs]
Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from jsmith342 at gmail.com (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] IMG: Friday Flower and a note about deer.)
Reply from passaro.vince at gmail.com (Vince Passaro) ([Leica] IMG: Friday Flower and a note about deer.)