Subject: [Leica] HCB Movie's
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2010 22:01:03 -0400

Henri Cartier-Bresson: Films
April 8?11, 2010
Moma
"
This screening series is held in conjunction with MoMA's major photography
retrospective Henri Cartier-Bresson: The Modern Century. Although
Cartier-Bresson (1908?2004) was principally a still photographer, he made
six documentary films, four of which are presented here. Read more>>"
http://www.moma.org/visit/calendar/films/1058

HCB was a movie nut just like me.
I've been reading his writings.
The Mind's Eye: Writings on Photography and Photographers (Hardcover)
by Henri Cartier-Bresson (Author, Photographer)
http://www.amazon.ca/Minds-Eye-Writings-Photography-Photographers/dp/0893818
755

He's almost as good with an Olivetti as he is with a Barnack.
Attributes everything to movies.
- his landmark 1952 essay "The Decisive Moment," is in here and sure enough
it does tell you the meaning of reality and the universe  and its not 42 its
more like 5.6 if you are a photographer and you save money because "The
Decisive Moment," is selling for  $4,500.00 used search engine it  yourself.
So I saved 4500 - 17.61  = 4482.39 dollars!
Which is the most I've ever saved anywhere for anything.
Now I can to on a date with myself to the movies and to IHOP afterwards.

[Rabs]
Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Querol) ([Leica] HCB Movie's)
Reply from passaro.vince at gmail.com (Vince Passaro) ([Leica] HCB Movie's)