Subject: [Leica] M7/MP only 5% of US Leica Sales...
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2010 11:14:45 -0400

It's the same with my son and daughter who both have my old M6's.  Laura
also has my Canon 5D and, although she prefers the Leica, she can't afford
film and developing, so she uses the 5D.  Tim also has my old Leica DLux.
 He is too impatient to wait for film to be developed and only uses the
DLux.

Tina