Subject: [Leica] SE Asia shots
From: jnelon at netvigator.com (James R. Nelon)
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 16:13:26 -0400

Pasvorn,

Craig's images brought back fond memories and his story about being accepted
by monks and others in Laos resonated with my own experiences. If you'd like
to see some more images from Laos and Thailand (and other countries in
Asia), please look here:

http://JamesRNelon.com

The second page of the Photo Gallery has images from Laos and the Home page
has links to Thailand photos and a Thailand video. Hope you enjoy them.

Jim Nelon