Subject: [Leica] SE Asia shots
From: pasvorn at boonmark.net (Pasvorn Boonmark)
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 10:53:53 -0700

Craig,

Great story.  The story shows that it is always good to be nice to others.
:)

Were you on vacation?  Even though I have been in Nong Khai (Thailand) a
couple of times, I have never cross the river to Laos.

I would love to see more pictures from Luang Prabang, and Laos.

-Pasvorn

Replies: Reply from jnelon at netvigator.com (James R. Nelon) ([Leica] SE Asia shots)