Subject: [Leica] They that are left
From: passaro.vince at gmail.com (Vince Passaro)
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 22:07:45 -0400

I am always ready to say black and white black and white black and white but
the color here is a kind of honoring of them in a way, a nod to the
vividness of their lives, whereas the b/w would suggest the upcoming grave I
think. These pictures defy their age and bring an extra measure of joy to
the proceedings. As Phil said the color really is delicately and exquisitely
handled. I can't wait to see a book form.