Subject: [Leica] REAL LIFE TIME???????????? Vince Passaro ?..
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 09:37:12 -0400 (EDT)

Vince Passaro wrote:

>Your sense of humor and mine are not in sync alas.

Vince, I have found that humor rarely works as well as intended when
expressed with the typed word (vs. face-to-face, with the spoken word).
Typing has no vocal inflections or facial expressions that would clue the
intended audience into the real meaning of the words.  Unless one is as
gifted as Samuel Clemens was, typed humor often comes across rather poorly.
In my case it was like trying to dance with two left feet (no offense to the
left-footed among us).

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com