Subject: [Leica] California Travel Diary [img img img]
From: drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers)
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 09:21:39 -0400

Kyle,

I somehow missed the original post, but I'll comment here. Your images
are always fascinating, but I'm taken in even more by your excellent
presentations. (I still recall an image you posted some years back --
you were on a canal boat, I think -- that was in Quicktime and allowed
360 degree VR panning. Captivating stuff!)

The image that jumped out in the San Diego PDF was the aerial photo. It
looked to me very much like a photo of a miniature model. The foreground
and background blur  -- which, I assume, wasn't due to DOF of the lens
-- really drew me in. I found that particular image to be quite
captivating.

Dave R