Subject: [Leica] NYLUG "10 @ICP: "Photoethnography" - Karen Nakamura
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 14:05:34 -0700

Talk about camera trading - when I first got into Leica, it was with baby
steps. I bought a demo M7 polus a demo 50 summicron, then I bought a Canon
LTM 35/1.8 or something for a good price. Soon after I wanted a real Leica
35, so I offered it for sale and Karen responded. Seeing her love for
classic stuff, I sold it to her cheap. Couple months later I found out that
she sold it within that timespan already!

--
// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com/> blog: <
http://imagecraft.wordpress.com>