Subject: [Leica] All cats are grey at f8
From: passaro.vince at gmail.com (Vince Passaro)
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 00:31:20 -0400

Right, it was quite striking: a gnarly looking two-headed seedpod of a
flower with this amazing field of lovely floral blur around it. Can't
remember who took it. As I said about polenta: great things CAN be done with
it but nobody ever drove home faster hearing there was gonna be polenta at
supper.