Subject: [Leica] On the Lug Gallery is Rabs
From: passaro.vince at gmail.com (Vince Passaro)
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 13:14:59 -0400

i was kiddin' around a bit with the fellas about the nekkid women and the
chains and whatnot but I do love your pictures. and i did discover them by
being frequently bounced out of whatever gallery I was looking at by an
error page followed by the public gallery home page. this was happening a
lot over the course of the one week or so.  in city impressions gallery
there is one I admire a ton called "kiosk" and I wonder if you can share the
camera & lens & film & processing data on it?

thanks

vince