Subject: [Leica] OT: Another maybe not so stupid GH1 question
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 04:03:45 -0400

> You guys are confusing - last week it was about the need for faster
> lenses, i.e. the exact opposite argument.
> Get out and shoot.
> Rabs, now, post more photos, please do :-)
>
> Bien cordialement
> Philippe

Its 4 Am and it was you that was going on all week about aperture hole sizes
I had no clue what you were talking about and I never said anything about
how fast a lens somebody should be shooting with. I'll have a Friday flower
and a Saturday fa?ade. Sunday Babe. Monday Landscape. Tuesday Weld.
Wednesday morning at 5 am still life.

[Rabs]
Mark William Rabiner