Subject: [Leica] Tiger shooting
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 06:26:18 +0530

Well, it does have the largest density of tigers in the world, so it is a
great place to see them. To photograph - well, I constantly found myself at
a disadvantage with my Nikon D 300 vis a vis Howard's Nikon D700 - the
latter has a clear advantage of 2 to 2.5 stops. I must get one of these
Nikon low light bodies (D700 or D3s) before I go next time! Those towers are
called "watchtowers" and four of them are open to tourists at a charge, as
are elephants to venture off road - but both these options are not great for
animal photography because of the 'top down' viewing angle.
Cheers
Jayanand