Subject: [Leica] Tiger shooting
From: lrzeitlin at gmail.com (Lawrence Zeitlin)
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 20:05:29 -0400

With regards to Howard and Jayanand's tiger shoot, I am watching a program
on the Animal Planet cable channel about a British TV film crew attempting
to film a tiger kill in the Bandhavgarh National Park. They film from high
towers in the tiger kill area, generally near water holes. The park is
picturesque and the tigers magnificent. The program is still going on so I
don't know if they actually managed to catch a kill in progress. I'm sure
the program will be repeated. Try and catch it. It is worth seeing. Howard
and Jayanand, I envy you.

Larry Z

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Tiger shooting)