Subject: [Leica] On the Lug Gallery is Rabs
From: passaro.vince at gmail.com (Vince Passaro)
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 00:21:47 -0400

Ah Rabs you are an innocent, though with a beautiful ferocity.  The French
Place is called French Roast, n'pas? It is part of a large group of
restaurants (Le Monde, Cafe Express -- also 24 hours -- and fancier than
those, such as Marseille on Ninth Ave and 44th, plus another French Roast in
the village.... all together about 20 restuarants at least at this stage,
I'd wager, and all owned by an Israeli. Or team thereof. Mossad front
perhaps.

Welcome to the big town baby. Nothing is as it seems.

VP