Subject: [Leica] A question on LR v PS
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 22:44:37 -0700

Ask any 5 luggers on LR vs. Photoshop and you will get 8 opinions!

What LR does not do vis-a-vis Photoshop:
- no layer
- ...
- um, no layer
- ...
- ...
- not destructive pixel editing!!!!
- ...
- no layer

There, there's 8 reasons.

LR does just about everything Photoshop can do, but do it a) differently,
and b) usually only one way to do something, and usually in a way more
useful to a photographer.

Photoshop is a Hummer that get 40 MPG and race at 190 mph and can haul and
tow a boat at the same time, whereas LR is a Ferrari.

--
// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com/> blog: <
http://imagecraft.wordpress.com>