Subject: [Leica] judith....
From: passaro.vince at gmail.com (Vince Passaro)
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2010 00:54:29 -0400

Apologies for getting the lens wrong.  With the motor drive and lens the
thing must have weighed 3 pounds or more, yes? So if it fell 25,000 feet it
would have put a considerable hole in the ground.... Or probably came in at
an angle like a heron descending to nab a surface feeding rainbow, so it
would have left more like a looonggg gash.

Light-tight? That's just insane. The whole idea makes a trip a Germany
worthwhile, merely to lay eyes on the thing.