Subject: [Leica] Beware HCB Wannabes
From: passaro.vince at gmail.com (Vince Passaro)
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 02:11:55 -0400

Rabs you are a three chord rock song on permanent loop man. (Computer /
e-bay / equipment sellers / etc). But I agree with you on the no babes
front, which struck me frankly as WEIRD in so far as the hoopla clearly was
driven at least in part by good old reliable American sexual hysteria: half
the article was people saying he was essentially hanging around like some
kind of perv taking pictures of women, with his tongue hanging out and on
the verge of exposing himself. There are like five pictures of women out of
70.  He seems actually most interested in homeless panhandler wino types.
They have faces that tell stories 'tis true.

This country is getting more nuts all the time.  Imagine if Lluis started
hanging round taking shots and posting them with tags like "Two fun
senoritas." He'd be in jail. Plus, you know, he's foreign.