Subject: [Leica] M4 1247168 Black Enamel
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 20:13:13 -0500

Is it a true black enamel M4?

Well, condition is everything for value.  Brassing can be attractive.

Look on ebay to see if there have been recent sales.  That will give you
the best "street value".  I see a bunch there now, from dealers, and not
suprisingly, not selling.  Dealers typically ask too much.

On this list, FOR SALE ads are permitted on Fridays.  You could decide
what you want for the camera and offer it here.

Or on www.rangefinderforum.com

Good luck

Vick