Subject: [Leica] M4 1247168 Black Enamel
From: schesnutt at gmail.com (Sam Chesnutt)
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 18:56:54 -0500

Greetings all,

I bought my first Leica M4 almost 4 decades ago....  Sadly, I have not put a
roll of film through my old friend for some 5 years.  I have made the
difficult decision to sell her to someone who can put her to work.  The
camera has been well cared for but she has been used.  The brass is showing
the lens hood is a little dinged but she still works like a champ.  I plan
to go with an M9 but need some additional funds to make it happen....

Where do I start?

Thanks,
Sam

Columbia, SC, USA