Subject: [Leica] Plustek Scanner (Lluis->Mark)
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Querol)
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 01:10:37 +0100

Hi Mark,

I find very interesting your advise, I've do some trials and I can't
scann to RAW, I've scanned to Tiff and converted to PS-RAW. If I do
adjustments (levels, contrast etc...), I think I should convert the
Raw on Tiff to keep the original Raw as it was. I work with PS
Elements 7 for Mac and I can't import the scanning process direct from
my Epson 3170.

Maybe I'm doing something wrong...

Thanks!
Lluis

El 12/03/2010, a las 23:21, Mark Rabiner escribi?: