Subject: [Leica] Paging Tina Manley - LUF book
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 08:28:15 +1000

It looks like a very fine collection to enjoy.
I knew straight away which image by Tina was selected. Browsing the gallery
brings up some instant recognition of  fine work by people like Tina and
Doug Herr too.
You can also see that magnificent Tina photo in the book of shared Leica
photos here (as well as some of Doug's an much more besides)
http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/816945

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman