Subject: [Leica] Sigh, M8 "in the shop" until mid-May
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 06:16:05 +0100

That is truly absurd. How can a repair like this take 2 1/2 months?!

My own Solms saga this winter took about 5 weeks, but that involved some
administrative issues between Leica UK and Solms that needed to be resolved,
plus Christmas in-between.

With customer service like this I would seriously consider travelling to NJ
and doing a Ted Grant in front of the Leica office. Good thing you have the
GF-1. There is a new 9-18 zoom coming in April which looks very tasty.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain