Subject: [Leica] Sigh, M8 "in the shop" until mid-May
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 00:19:59 -0500

Funny, after seeing how much disassembly needs to occur to get to the
arm, I am not surprised.  A lot of the electronics needs to be removed
to gain access to that part of the RF.

I just hope they put it back together properly.

I had also heard some rumour that a large portion of their skilled
craftsmen retired or left recently too, leaving them short staffed.

...such is life....

Vick

Message from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Sigh, M8 "in the shop" until mid-May)