Subject: [Leica] Leica prices
From: jmaddox01 at suddenlink.net (Jack Maddox)
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 07:18:05 -0500
References: <6a7544a61003090935h2718fcacy6bf5e67d0a3d0725@mail.gmail.com> <20100309133105.4a241b2f@linux-0ifi.site> <C360DA63-FF6B-45F2-9EB1-73F3B01210A7@mac.com> <20100309141734.055654b6@linux-0ifi.site> <26366975-D7BD-4E6A-B775-34E3EE3CB0B7@mac.com> <20100309144016.17f656f9@linux-0ifi.site> <C7544612-BD2C-4CF1-9992-A755CA7D692D@sfr.fr> <9DF84A18-9B26-4A03-A9C7-C8BF69BC3E9F@gmail.com> <20100309150317.1945cf6e@linux-0ifi.site> <19b6d42d1003091432g4fc5c623p5f8eacaa48dc199c@mail.gmail.com>

Vince you are right on. I couldn't agree with you more. I can't afford
the price of used m glass much less new. Sooooo! I content myself by
looking at the "New" LUG's endless supply of superb M8 & 9 photographs
hoping that being 64 I can live long enough to pick up someones used 8
at an affordable price.
Jack

Message from photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Philip Forrest) ([Leica] Leica prices)
Message from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] Leica prices)