Subject: [Leica] Are you participating in International Shoot a Roll of Film Day???
From: wtorry at vbar.com (Wayne Torry)
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 11:27:27 -0600

I'll do my best Kyle.

I could:

Run a roll of Delta 3200 thorough the LeicaBlad 501

Or a Grafmatic full of ancient Plus-X through the Leica Technika V

For such a day, honoring this list, I should run a roll of Kodachrome
through my remaining Leica M5.

SWMBO has planned a road trip to my favorite small town. A roll of film
should be easy.

Cheers!

Wayne

Message: 18