Subject: [Leica] M8 Picture numbering
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan)
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2010 00:58:01 +0100

You have lost the numbering, Lluis. The same thing happened to me
when my M8 came back from the Solms Spa.

For me it is not a big deal since I always include the date in the
filename when I import into Lightroom, so even if two pictures have
the same sequential number assigned by the M8, they will have been
taken on different days, so no problem.

Saludos,
Nathan