Subject: [Leica] Crazy
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2010 14:38:53 -0600

Personally I don't see any photo sins in this case.
I see the cropped, worked, black and white as a stronger photograph
than the un-cropped color original.
No "lie" of any significance has been told.
This is so totally different than adding missiles to a launch photo;
or removing someone from a historically important socio/political
document.

I don't see it as a step down a slippery slope;
but rather use some common sense
and knowledge of photographic history.

Regards,
George Lottermoser