Subject: [Leica] IMG: a weekend in Bath
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 09:14:12 +0000

We lived near Chippenham for a few years, in fact our first 3 children were
born in Chippenham Maternity Hospital. Bath was where we went for "big"
shopping trips. We did not see it for its historical/touristic interest
unlit we moved to Oxfordshire, now we go about once a year.
I have taken several pictures of the Pulteny Bridge, none a gorgeous as
Nathan's.
Frank