Subject: [Leica] IMG: a weekend in Bath
From: hewthompson at mac.com (Hugh Thompson)
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 09:33:44 +0430

Nathan - thoroughly enjoyed your strolls through Bath.  I recall going
to Bath several times when I lived in Chippenham.  We actually bathed
in the mineral waters, not in the Roman baths but a small indoor
pool.  Perhaps not there any more.  Now I want to go back and take a
look ... thank you

Hugh

Replies: Reply from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] IMG: a weekend in Bath)