Subject: [Leica] OT: my French family in film
From: thurmanphoto at gmail.com (Wendy Thurman)
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 11:19:18 +0500

Bravo!  I will certainly look for the film; thank you for bringing it to our
attention.  Please convey my regards and respect to your cousin.

Amadeo Modigliani is buried in Pere Lachaise with Jeanne Hebuterne, his
lover- a very haunting story.

Here's one stolen from the Luxembourg Gardens; 2008:
http://wendythurman.com/page2/page5/files/page5-1002-full.html

Wendy