Subject: [Leica] Leica m9 sighting at Union Square tonight
From: photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Philip Forrest)
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 13:57:50 -0500

I've been asked about my M8 three times on public transportation here
in Philly while it still had the red dot during my first week of
ownership. Only one of those people knew what a Leica was, the other
two instances were of the "hey man, nice camera. Lemme see it" variety.
Haven't been asked about it since the red dot has not been visible.
Maybe it's coincidence, maybe I changed my behavior a bit, i don't
know, but it certainly attracts less attention I think.
Phil Forrest