Subject: [Leica] Noktor lens
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2010 17:35:11 -0500

> On Mar 1, 2010, at 6:21 AM, Pasvorn Boonmark wrote:
>
> If you want to see more picture taken by the lens, there is a set on
> Flickr:
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/theleggett/sets/72157623527995554/
>

> What do you think about it?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/theleggett/4395320341/in/set-72157623527995554/

This shot works for me I'm assuming no flash up their in the top left but
who knows.

If it was normally unsharp masked it would look dead on but these guys may
be clueless in that direction of have a mistaken sense of "integrity".

Making sharpness calls in the digital world is always a crapshoot.
There are going to be sharpening defaults you don't even dream about.

Mark William Rabiner