Subject: [Leica] major Lightroom/Bridge discovery
From: oliverbryk at comcast.net (Oliver Bryk)
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 13:50:31 -0800

Brian,

I have been using a somewhat similar procedure for much the same reasons as
you describe.
I shoot only DNGs and import/copy them into LR2.6 by date with a
simultaneous backup.
I export the DNGs from LR as TIFs into the same folder as the DNGs; this
opens the set in PS CS2.
I close all images but the one I want to work on first; when I'm done I save
it.
I select the next image from Bridge, work on it, and close it. Repeat until
I'm finished.
I delete the rejects from LR and synchronize the folder.
It's not the fastest workflow but I rather work slowly than make mistakes by
hurrying.

Oliver

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] major Lightroom/Bridge discovery)