Subject: [Leica] $750 f. 0.95 lens for Panasonic GF-1 shipping
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 19:55:44 +0100

You are right Kyle, and my indended use would probably be along the lines
you mention in the second paragraph ;-)

However, I must also say that some of my favourite musician pics that I have
taken in the past couple of years were with the 75mm Summarit (on the M8).

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain