Subject: [Leica] major Lightroom/Bridge discovery
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 10:13:08 -0800

I actually prefer the LR cropping tool. The use method is reversed, but
think moving the picture underneath rather than moving the frame...

But of course if you are happy with photoshop, there's nothing wrong with
that.

--
// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com/> blog: <
http://imagecraft.wordpress.com>